This view is normally reserved for birds on the wing
Yes, we do love Berlin, but sometimes it’s nice to escape the city and spend a day in nature to get some headspace. The magic of the enchanted grounds of the former lung patients’ sanitorium in Beelitz is legendary. The buildings, reminiscent of old palaces, radiate an incomparable charm. The extensive old landscaped grounds have an unexpected diversity of plant species. The history of the site is gripping. Everything just melts together into a single work of art there - inspiration enough for a fascinating project like the treetop and time travel path, “Baum & Zeit”. At a height of up to 36 metres, it offers fantastic views of and over the historic site, crossing above the multi-storey ruin of the Alpine House, where a real forest has developed on the roof over the past 60 years. Here you can discover a breath-taking backdrop of nature and architecture as you walk above the treetops. This view is normally reserved for birds on the wing.
- Admission Adults (from 18 years): €9.50
- Children aged up to 6 years, accompanied by an adult: free
- Children and young people aged 7 – 17 years: €7.50
- Pensioners aged 65 years or older, students, disabled persons, school pupils, with proof of entitlement: €8.50
- Family ticket – 2 adults and own children/grandchildren aged under 18 years: €25.00
- Family ticket – 1 adult and own children/grandchildren aged under 18 years: €16.00
- Groups of 15 or more, per person: €8.50
- School classes / kindergarten groups / etc.: on request
- Annual pass: €50.00
- Annual child’s pass: €30.00 -
- Annual family pass – adult and own children/grandchildren aged under 18 years: €120.00
- March (every day): 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- April – October (every day): 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- November, December and February: every weekend 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
! Ticket office closes one hour before site closes!
Opening hours may be variable at public holidays: so please phone: 033 204 -629 765
Set off on a fascinating journey through time at a wonderful location and discover a breathtaking backdrop of nature and buildings as you walk above the treetops.
Go on one of our guided tours and learn what it really means to “get moths”, discover the multifaceted inner workings of the unique historic buildings, and marvel at the biodiversity of the natural environment below the treetop path.
Fun, games and tasty snacks are all taken care of, too. Come along and let us surprise you!